Qantas passengers hit with gastro

first_imgThe NSW Ministry of Health issued a statement advising that the ill group who had boarded the aircraft in Chile had developed “vomiting and diarrhoea on the plane” consistent with a norovirus infection, a common cause of gastroenteritis. A NSW Ambulance spokesperson said 16 passengers were taken to Prince of Wales and St George hospitals, with three passengers leaving the airport on stretchers. “We weren’t told much, we only heard from a phone call that it was all over the news,” Ms Sanhueza said. The flight from Santiago, Chile arrived safely at Sydney airport, however, passengers were held in the arrivals hall, with no word from Qantas officials as to the details of the incident. Source = ETB News: PT Qantas passengers endure a hellish flying experience.last_img read more

Read More »